Everything you need to know!
Info on Application + Removal, and more!
Temporary Wear (up to 3-4 days): With the correct prep, your nails will last up to 3-4 days with our sticky tabs included in your Glowie nail palette.
Extended Wear (up to 3 weeks): For nails applied with our nail glue with the correct prep, they can last up to 3 weeks. (We've heard some people have had them on for 6 weeks at a time!)
Note that these estimates can vary depending on your lifestyle and whether you used the correct application technique!
**Make sure to always remove any oils from your nail bed by wiping them with an alcohol pad (provided in the kit), before applying the sticky tabs or glue!
Here's a video from our TikTok explaining more: How long do they last for?
Step 1: Prep!
DO NOT miss this step as prepping your nails correctly is essential to allowing your press on's to stay on as long as possible!
1. Start by pushing back your cuticles using the cuticle stick & filing down your nails.
2. Size Glowie nails by placing them above your natural nail beds and choosing the ones that have the most suitable fit.
3. Gently buff your nails using the nail fliler in the kit.
4. Wipe all your nails completely with the alcohol wipe. This will remove the natural oils on your nailbeds which prevents the adhesive from working as well!
Step 2: Choose Adhesive
Option 1) Sticky Tabs (Short term wear)
• Choose the sticky tab that is the correct size for each of your nail beds, and apply the adhesive.
Option 2) Nail Glue (Longer term wear)
• Apply a pea sized amount of nail glue on your natural nail, and on the back of the Glowie nails.
• Be careful not to touch the glue with your fingertips, as it bonds quickly!
Step 3: Press!
Apply Glowie nails at a 45 degree angle and press down firmly for 20-30 seconds, ensuring you remove all air bubbles upon application.
Full tutorial: How to apply press on nails pefectly
Sticky tabs: How to apply with sticky tabs
Nail Glue: How to apply with nail glue
• To extend the wear of your press on's, avoid water contact 3 hours after application (I know... we always suggest to go to the bathroom beforehand 🤣) but this will really extend the wear time of the sticky tabs or glue!
• Do not touch your nails with your fingertips AFTER you've wiped them with the alcohol pad, as that will add back the oils on your nails that you removed with the alcohol wipe.
• Make sure to choose the right SIZE for your nails that aren't too large, or too small, as this might cause Glowie nails to fall off pre-maturely! Having press on's either too small or large for you means that water can get under your press on's, and interact with the glue underneath which might cause discolouration or pre-mature lifting.
You can easily remove your press on's with NO damage by soaking them in hot water, soap and oil (any kind such as cuticle oil, kitchen oil or body oil) for 10-15 minutes!
** Note: Some nails may take longer than others to come off depending on how much glue you used, and how long it's been since you've applied your press on's.
Video Tutorial: How do I remove my press-ons?
Life Hack: The fastest way to remove your press on's
Our nails are designed to be super durable and long-lasting so that they can be reused multiple times!
Simply buff off the residue glue from the nail using our petite nail filer and place them back in the Glowie case for next time's use 😊
Video tutorial here:
If you haven't tried them before, here are some reasons why press on's are amazing!
♻️ Reusable (the Glowie kit comes with sticky tabs and glue!)
⏰Convenient (less than 10 min to apply and 10 mins to remove)
💸 Affordable (much cheaper than getting them done at the salon)
🚫 No damage (they're built for temporary wear and wont damage your nails)
🎨 Customisable (use a nail clipper and our nail filer to get the length you desire!)
They're perfect if:
👩💻You can't wear nails to work! Simply use our temporary sticky tabs and remove them after 2-4 days of use
💅You like changing your nail designs often
😢You have damaged/weak nails (press on's are way less damaging than gel or acrylics)
😍 You love getting your nails done... but they cost too much and grow out too fast!
Yess! We purposely made our press on's available in sizes medium-long because you can always go shorter and change the shape of the nail by clipping and filing them!
Here's a video from our TikTok explaining more: How to customise my press-ons in 2 mins
Returns and Refunds
As a small business, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you are having issues with our sizing or quality, returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order.
Note: Returns and exchanges only apply for unworn and unused items. Items received past 14 days will not be accepted.
We’ll gladly accept a return within 14 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Your original Order Number must be provided as proof of purchase.
- The item(s) must be in original condition and packaging, it must be unused and unworn.
- Sale items and items sold on promotion are non-refundable. A store credit will be issued if you choose to return any sale purchases.
- Direct exchanges are only available for Australian customers. You will be required to pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to exchange for another design.
To submit a request for a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and let us know why you would like to return your package. Please await for approval before sending your package back, as we do not accept incoming returns that have not been approved by the team.
You will be required to pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order for a direct refund. If you return your item for a store credit or exchange we will waive the cost of return shipping and provide a return shipping label complimentary.
You will be required to pay for your own shipping costs if you decide to return your order, we do not cover international return shipping. International exchanges are unable to be processed. Store credits can be issued if you are wanting to repurchase a different item. We will only cover the cost of postage on returns if your order is faulty.
During the courier or packaging process, smaller nails may occasionally fall out of its original packaging. If this has happened to you and you are missing a nail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ask you to send the nail palette back to us for examination and upon confirmation, we will provide you with a replacement kit - all free!
Yes!! We offer free express shipping domestically across Australia for all orders over $120 🥰
Yes we do! Make sure to check the international rates for your country calculated at checkout 😊
Domestic (3-8 days). All orders will be fulfilled within 1-2 business days, and standard shipping will usually take 2-8 business days across Australia! We also have express shipping available 😊
International (2-3 weeks). International shipping will take on average 10-28 business days as it's coming all the way from Aussie 🇦🇺
Unfortunately once an order is placed we're unable to cancel the order. Once received you're welcome to make a return with us, as long as your items meet our returns criteria :)
Once an order is placed we're not able to cancel or make any changes to the order. Once received you're welcome to make a return with us, as long as your items meet our returns criteria :)
Uh oh! We’ll need to try and fix this for you before your order ships, so please get in touch straight away (email us: email@example.com or send a message in the website chat) with your Order ID and correct shipping address :)
If you've double checked your order confirmation and have received the wrong item or it turned up faulty, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help right away!
For faulty items, our Customer Experience team are able to assist with this as a priority, so please reach out before making a return :)