✨ Glowie Nails
Info on Application + Removal, and more!
Temporary Wear (up to 3-4 days): With the correct prep, your nails will last up to 3-4 days with our sticky tabs included in your Glowie nail kit.
Extended Wear (up to 3 weeks): For nails applied with our nail glue with the correct prep, they can last up to 3 weeks.
Note that these estimates can vary depending on your lifestyle and whether you used the correct application technique!
**Make sure to always remove any oils from your nail bed by wiping them with an alcohol pad (provided in the kit), before applying the sticky tabs or glue!
Here's a video from our TikTok explaining more: How long do they last for?
Step 1: Prep!
DO NOT miss this step as prepping your nails correctly is essential to allowing your press on's to stay on as long as possible!
1. Start by pushing back your cuticles using the cuticle stick & filing down your nails.
2. Size Glowie nails by placing them above your natural nail beds and choosing the ones that have the most suitable fit.
3. Gently buff your nails using the nail fliler in the kit.
4. Wipe all your nails completely with the alcohol wipe. This will remove the natural oils on your nailbeds which prevents the adhesive from working as well!
Step 2: Choose Adhesive
Option 1) Sticky Tabs (Short term wear)
• Choose the sticky tab that is the correct size for each of your nail beds, and apply the adhesive.
Option 2) Nail Glue (Longer term wear)
• Apply a pea sized amount of nail glue on your natural nail, and on the back of the Glowie nails.
• Be careful not to touch the glue with your fingertips, as it bonds quickly!
Step 3: Press!
Apply Glowie nails at a 45 degree angle and press down firmly for 20-30 seconds, ensuring you remove all air bubbles upon application.
• To extend the wear of your press on's, avoid water contact 3 hours after application (I know... we always suggest to go to the bathroom beforehand 🤣) but this will really extend the wear time of the sticky tabs or glue!
• Do not touch your nails with your fingertips AFTER you've wiped them with the alcohol pad, as that will add back the oils on your nails that you removed with the alcohol wipe.
• Make sure to choose the right SIZE for your nails that aren't too large, or too small, as this might cause Glowie nails to fall off pre-maturely! Having press on's either too small or large for you means that water can get under your press on's, and interact with the glue underneath which might cause discolouration or pre-mature lifting.
Full tutorial: How to apply press on nails pefectly
Sticky tabs: How to apply with sticky tabs
Nail Glue: How to apply with nail glue
You can easily remove your press on's with NO damage by soaking them in hot water, soap and oil (any kind such as cuticle oil, kitchen oil or body oil) for 10-15 minutes!
** Note: Some nails may take longer than others to come off depending on how much glue you used, and how long it's been since you've applied your press on's.
Video Tutorial: How do I remove my press-ons?
Life Hack: The fastest way to remove your press on's
Our nails are designed to be super durable and long-lasting so that they can be reused multiple times!
Simply buff off the residue glue from the nail using our petite nail filer and place them back in the Glowie case for next time's use 😊
Video tutorial here:
If you haven't tried them before, here are some reasons why press on's are amazing!
♻️ Reusable (the Glowie kit comes with sticky tabs and glue!)
⏰Convenient (less than 10 min to apply and 10 mins to remove)
💸 Affordable (much cheaper than getting them done at the salon)
🚫 No damage (they're built for temporary wear and wont damage your nails)
🎨 Customisable (use a nail clipper and our nail filer to get the length you desire!)
They're perfect if:
👩💻You can't wear nails to work! Simply use our temporary sticky tabs and remove them after 2-4 days of use
💅You like changing your nail designs often
😢You have damaged/weak nails (press on's are way less damaging than gel or acrylics)
😍 You love getting your nails done... but they cost too much and grow out too fast!
Yess! We purposely made our press on's available in sizes medium-long because you can always go shorter and change the shape of the nail by clipping and filing them!
Here's a video from our TikTok explaining more: How to customise my press-ons in 2 mins
We want all of our Glowie fam to 100% love what they receive, so in the rare case that anything happens to your order along it's journey to your home, or you've received a faulty item, we will replace it for you free of charge!
If you're not 100% happy with your Glowie kits due to sizing, fit or the quality, we also offer refunds within 14 days of purchase. Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would like to return your package :)
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds for change of mind purchases, but we will issue you with a store credit if the item is successfully returned in its original condition within 14 days of purchase.
Please note: Return shipping costs are not covered by Glowie. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned package in its original condition.
During the courier or packaging process, smaller nails may occasionally fall out of its original packaging. If this has happened to you and you are missing a nail, email us at email@example.com
We will ask you to send the kit back to us for examination and upon confirmation, we will provide you with a replacement kit - all free!
Yes!! We offer free shipping domestically across Australia for all orders over $50 🥰 We also have free express shipping for all orders over $100 💗
Yes we do! Make sure to check the international rates for your country calculated at checkout 😊
Domestic (3-8 days). All orders will be fulfilled within 1-2 business days, and standard shipping will usually take 2-8 business days across Australia! We also have express shipping available 😊
International (2-3 weeks). International shipping will take on average 10-28 business days as it's coming all the way from Aussie 🇦🇺
Unfortunately once an order is placed we're unable to cancel the order. Once received you're welcome to make a return with us, as long as your items meet our returns criteria :)
Once an order is placed we're not able to cancel or make any changes to the order. Once received you're welcome to make a return with us, as long as your items meet our returns criteria :)
Uh oh! We’ll need to try and fix this for you before your order ships, so please get in touch straight away (email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the website chat) with your Order ID and correct shipping address :)
If you've double checked your order confirmation and have received the wrong item or it turned up faulty, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team (email@example.com) so we can help right away!
For faulty items, our Customer Experience team are able to assist with this as a priority, so please reach out before making a return :)